Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today

Water- 1 liter
Sun- Outdoor walks & workout.
Sweat- Ran from El Cerrito to Berkeley. / Long walk with fruit load.
Strength- 4 rounds, of 10 exercises, 20 reps each: loop runs, vertical stairs, dips, push-ups, single leg step ups, hop ups, j-jacks, modified pull ups, hanging leg lifts.
Stretch- 2 yoga poses (cobra & wheel).
Sweets- Hachiya persimmon / Papaya (large one) / Sweet lemonade
Veggies- Big bowl of mixed veggies with avocado & dill. / Broccoli with blended dip.
Courage-Doing my strength training in the park with people watching. Grrr... I wish they didn't watch me, but I went ahead with it anyway.
Creativity-Nope. Just creative thoughts.
Bliss!- Discussing reading, theories & books with my dad. / Seeing a really-really beautiful movie. I enjoyed it so much. It was called Undertow. Please see it if you can...

3 comments:

Samosas for One said...

What struck you about the movie?

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hi, :)

So many things!
The acting was excellent. Really good.
The setting was beautiful, set in a small fishing town in Peru.
The storyline was unusual.
The love scenes were very sexy & rare to see on a big screen (..2 men making-out! You won't find many films with gay lovemaking scenes even in 2010!).
Let's see...what else. :) I'm sure there is more. It was very entertaining & pulled on my heartstrings. If a movie can do that, it gets a thumbs-up from me. :)

Samosas for One said...

Thanks for the recommendation!

Blog directory