Monday, October 18, 2010

Today

Water- 1 liter.
Sun- Good times spent outdoors. The sun & the breeze make for great play mates. :)
Sweat- Ran from El Cerrito to Berkeley. / Long walk with fruit load.
Strength- Nothing.
Stretch-Nope.
Sweets- Hachiya persimmons / Fresh figs / Fresh grapefruit juice / Guava
Veggies- Raw pattypan squash noodles with avo-cilantro sauce.
Courage- Putting even more personal info on my new website. (*gulp*)
Creativity- I re-worked the new AimeeLovesBeing page on my website. Take a look! Tell me if you find mistakes or have feedback (by sending a private email from the website contact page, or you can comment on this post). -Thanks for your help! :)
..You also have the option of leaving a comment on one of the website pages if you like.
Bliss!- Seeing little birds in the neighborhood. They are so cute, colorful & small. / Seeing my mom happy. / Talking to a friend in NYC & missing home, -but knowing I have a plane ticket back & I'll be there soon. / Being able to be me. :)

No comments:

Blog directory