Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today

Water- 1 liter.
Sun- Walking & running outdoors.
Sweat- Ran non-stop from El Cerrito to Berkeley.
Strength- Not really.
Stretch- Nope.
Sweets- Hachiya persimmons / Fresh figs / Fresh O.J. / Cherimoya / Dried cherries & raisins (with nuts).
Veggies- None.
Courage- Doing a a few push-ups in front of my dad & mom. (They were having a strength training conversation. The topic of push-ups came up.)
Creativity- Re-working a few of my internet projects.
Bliss!- Feeling at home. :) I was near the ocean today. When I'm near water that moves I feel like I'm back home.

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Aimee, these cherimoyas look very, very yummy. I can't wait for the season to begin over here!!

Big hug
Lissa

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hi Lissa,

Keep us posted on the fruit coming in season for you. It would be fun to know what is happening in the 'fruity scene' in Germany. :)

Love,
A.

Blog directory