Friday, October 15, 2010

Today

Water- 1.5 liters.
Sun- Walking outdoors. / Exercising in the park.
Sweat- Exercising in the park.
Strength- 4 sets x 20 reps of 10 different exercises; run A, run B, dips, elevated push-ups, modified chin-ups, j-jacks, hanging leg-lifts, vertical stairs, single leg side hops, double leg hop-ups.
Stretch- Nope. (I know, it's bad.)
Sweets- Hachiya persimmon -First one of the season for me. I was so excited while eating it I think I accidentally ate the produce sticker! I'm not sure. Maybe it didn't have one, I don't remember. It all happened so fast. Persimmons are my favorite fruit. So you can see why after a whole year of not having one I might get a little carried away. :) / Frozen apple-pears & baby banana smoothie. (-super sweet!)
Veggies- Pattypan summer squash & red shredded cabbage mixed with cilantro dressing.
Courage- Not allowing my over-thinking about things (mostly future things which is even more silly) to hinder my moving forward & being productive.
Creativity- Spent time re-writing part of the AimeeLovesBeing page on my website. I will keep you posted for when the revision will be posted. I'm crossing my fingers for Monday morning.
Bliss!- Feeling a cool breeze on a sunny day.

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Oh I love, love, love persimmons! Beautiful pic. I am happy the season is starting now. :-)

Lots of love
Lissa

Maite Ikaran said...

Hey, I thought you would like this:

http://maiteikaran.blogspot.com/2010/10/mousse-de-caqui.html

I really laughed with this post... sometimes it happens with me also (being so excited about a fruit or a meal....)

my last message to nastyfruit then.... Love, Maite

Blog directory