Thursday, October 14, 2010

Today

Water- 1 liter. Tomorrow I will drink more. I was thirsty today, so I know 1 liter is not enough.
Sun- Running in full sun. / Eating lunch outdoors.
Sweat- Walked a long walk hauling a fruit load. / Ran at a good pace with no stopping from El Cerrito to Berkeley (California). Not that far, but far compared to my usual quickie runs.
Strength- Nope
Stretch- Nope.
Sweets- Two small melons. Not sure of the type. One was really-really good! 
Veggies- Pattypan summer squash dish mixed with dressing & red shredded cabbage. / Sample platter of three different veggie salads shared at a restaurant.
Courage- Reaching out to people that I don't know. I really want to branch out & be brave! The world is getting smaller & I want my circle to become bigger. :)
Creativity- Exploring new ways to grow & meet new people. Being creative with the opportunities & the access I have to live a fuller & more adventurous life.
Bliss!- Being acknowledged for my work. :) Yay!

No comments:

Blog directory