Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today was fantastic. I enjoyed every minute. :)

Being selective - doing less - is the path of the productive.
Focus on the important few, and ignore the rest.
Lack of time is actually a lack of priorities.

TODAY
Water- Only 0.5 liter.
Sun- Piers! Had a great time sitting outside on the piers in San Francisco.
Sweat- Worked up a good sweat strength training in the park.
Strength- 5 sets x 20 reps of the following; modified pull-ups, j-jacks, leg-lifts, vertical stairs, hops-ups.
Stretch- Hanging from a bar.
Sweets- Watermelon / Orange melon smoothie / Lemonade
Veggies- Patty pan summer squash dish with basil-tomato sauce.
Courage- Writing what my heart felt. Sometimes you have to be brave when you're being honest with yourself.
Creativity- Working on ads for new clients & re-working my AimeeLovesBeing page on my website.
Bliss!- Sitting in front of a HUGE window facing the beautiful San Francisco bay working on my laptop. / Spending time with my mom watching the waves & chatting about life.

No comments:

Blog directory