Monday, October 4, 2010

Last Day of Creativity & Courage, & the Beginning of Aimee Loves You

Day 14!
“Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Don't wait. The time will never be just right.”- Napoleon Hill
TODAY...
Water- I will drink one liter before the day is up.
Strength- 2 sets x 20 reps of the following; elevated push ups, dips, modified pull-ups, hanging knee-lifts / ran 3 sets x 5 reps small laps / 2 sets x 100 reps of jumping jacks.
Sweets- Watermelon / Watermelon
Courage- Releasing AIMEELOVESYOU out into the world! I finally got the website to a good place. I will continue to work on it. There is still lots to do, but it has enough content in place to share. It's really tough for me to put it out there. I feel totally exposed & vulnerable!  :) Thanks for waiting everyone. And thanks for being part of it all. I'm so happy to have you all in my life. You really keep me going. :) Thank you!
Here is a link for you to check out the site--> AIMEELOVESYOU LINK.
Sunshine- Got some outdoors while exercising.
Sweat- Sweated while exercising at the park.
Greens- Big salad; shredded red cabbage, shredded fennel, mixed lettuces, chopped cherry tomatoes, mashed avocado & fresh cut corn.
Creativity- Finding ways to make everything work.
Bliss- Thinking that my push-ups are looking cleaner. / Finally launching my new website. / Getting a gift (a ticket!) from a friend. / Finding a mysterious deposit in my account. / Feeling like my jumping jacks are getting easier. / Catching up on bills & my to-do list.

2 comments:

greenmama! said...

I love Aimee! And the new site...

If you are ever travelling thru the Midwest, come visit me!

Hugs,

Marjorie

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Thanks Marjorie. :)

Absolutely! What city are you in?

Next year I may do some U.S. traveling. It's still in the "brain-storming" stage. I'm going to make some loose plans & see where they take me. I'll definitely keep everyone posted through this blog. I'll announce were I am (or headed). I hope to do it after the winter months in NYC. We will see... :)

Blog directory