Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 12 & 13 of Creativity & Courage

 Yesterday I was traveling to Northern California.
I went nuts at the airport. :) Ate several nut bars. Even before I got to the airport I was munching on my friend's trail-mix. So it was a very nutty day. That morning I did a core work out & 20 push-ups on my knees. Drank about 2.5 liters of water throughout the day. All went well. No complaints. Just happy to be able to travel & get to my destination.

Today:
Water- Eek! Very little today. :(
Strength- 20 push-ups on my knees & plenty of core exercises.
Sweets- Watermelon / Fresh figs / Mangoes / Peaches / Jujubes
Courage- Asking for help on something / Saying what works for me.
Sunshine- Nothing. Indoors all day.
Sweat- Nope. :( Will do better tomorrow.
Greens- Big green salad with tomatoes & avocado.
Creativity- Just blogging.
Bliss- These are from yesterday; Sitting in a rocking chair & feeling the breeze blow through the window. / Seeing the San Francisco fog roll in. / Seeing my mom & hanging out with her. / Getting home safely. / Having a great morning with my friends in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Blog directory