Monday, July 19, 2010

Last day of "Happy Sol" Fiesta - Let the Mono Madness Begin!

I'm stopping the clock. This is the last day of the "Happy Sol" fiesta. I'm switching gears again. Let the mono madness begin! I'm going to eat only mono style for 3 weeks. Did I not say, "until the next challenge comes up. Aimee-craziness is always in the works". I live for this stuff! It's so silly & so much fun. It gives me a boost & I always learn from it. OK, so anyway, I'm shooting for 21 days, starting today, of only mono meals. That means one type of fruit or veggie at a time. I'm totally open to eating them back to back. Like a pint of cherry tomatoes followed by a bunch of baby spinach, etc. In different forms is OK too. Like fresh orange juice or lettuce juice. As long as it stands alone for a bit in my belly it's good to go. :)

Day 1
Sleep: 9.5 solid hours. Yay!
Kundalini: Not really. Only some meditating while sunbathing,
Sun: Yes! 2 hours of sunshine & fresh air.
Sweat: Sweated all day clearing things out of the apartment. Lots of hauling & stair climbing.
Fuel: Nothing but watermelon all day.
Work: Worked all day on clearing out my art studio.
Give: Donated 3 boxes & 1 bag full of stuff to the Salvation Army.
Bliss: Watching the clouds move. They were so majestic today. Full of contrast.

No comments:

Blog directory