Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 9 of Mono Madness

"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends." - Abraham Lincoln
Sleep & Rest: Almost 9 hours of sleep with only 2 interruptions. Woohoo! Happy me!
Kundalini Yoga: 20 minutes of kriyas.
Sun & Air: Outside exercise session & lots of walking.
Sweat & Fun: Ran stair repeats (3 sets x 5) in the park & ran around the park for a tiny bit, then ran home.
Mono Meals: Watermelon all day so far. Not sure what's for dinner.
Creative Work: Not really.
Give - Share: Gave someone a chance.
Incorporeal Bliss: Oooo… Loved looking at light play while running in the park. Really beautiful shadows in different shades & shapes coming from the trees. Lots of flickering lights & highlights on various things creating various colors. All a joy to see. Like magic.

No comments:

Blog directory