Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 8 of Mono Madness

Sleep & Rest: 6 hours of sleep & 2 much needed naps!
Kundalini Yoga: 30 minutes of spine & core exercises.
Sun & Air: Outside exercise session!
Sweat & Fun: Ran stair repeats (3 sets x 10)
Mono Meals: Watermelon / Baby bananas / Blended young coconut, black berries & baby bananas (obviously not a mono meal, but I didn't feel like making my dinner out of only one of them & it's all I had here at home, so I ate them mixed, wasn't too bad, tasted like a berry yogurt), But! shortly after that I was hungry again & went to the store & bought ears of organic corn & loose baby greens that were grown in my neighborhood. I ate them plain, as is. I enjoyed them. :)
Creative Work: Yes! Did several things to help my new business & I worked on a drawing for the new website.
Give - Share: I shared my day with friends. (Including the friends here!) I also said thanks (gave thanks) to 3 people via email.
Incorporeal Bliss: The wind. I am speechless when it comes to the wind. It's bliss for me. The best feeling ever. Especially a cool breeze on a warm day. And if I am a little sweaty after exercise, even better! It makes me feel so alive.

No comments:

Blog directory