Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 8 "Happy Sol" Retreat

:) !
Wake Up Early: Nope. But I did get a super-lovely 8.5 hours of sleep. Yay!
Sun & Fun: I got some sun walking around town with friends.
Kundalini Yoga: Not today. But I did climb LOTS of stairs & work up a super sweat. I didn't run them, just walked 'em. :) Did 3 sets x 20 of stair repeats in the park & climbed about 15-20 flights in various locations throughout the day today.
Read & Study: I read a little about kundalini yoga.
Creative Work: A little on my new website (coming soon).
Everyday Bliss: So many! I loved working out at sunset & seeing the light change so many times & various ways, I loved the feeling of plush grass & spongy dirt as I walked across fields in my vibrams, I loved giving my best friends (that I haven't seen in over 6 months) hugs & hugging their friends goodbye that I just met, and... the serene feeling when it rains & the city is covered with grey soft light. I love it. 

No comments:

Blog directory