Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 7 "Happy Sol" Retreat

"Infinite love is the only truth. Everything else is illusion" - David Icke
Wake Up Early: Woh. This was crazy. I went to bed at 5 or 6am & woke up with no alarm clock at 9 or 10am. Not the best, not part of the plan. I'm workin' on it. More quality Zzzz coming soon.
Sun & Fun: Super humid rainy cloudy day.
Kundalini Yoga: Not today. I decided to skip it & go with the flow of the day. I did sweat like crazy running errands & doing laundry. So I did get some exercise.
Read & Study: A little.
Creative Work: Worked a little on my new website.
Everyday Bliss: Having fun with my friends, chatting about feelings & life with my brother,  starting over, giving myself some slack, hearing the rain, listing to music, watching the wind, getting things done, being me, loving it all, living for today. All bliss. All bliss.

No comments:

Blog directory