Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 4 "Happy Sol" Retreat

:)
Wake Up Early: Nope. 
Jeesh. I think I need to go on a media fast. I was so tired last night but wouldn't let myself sleep. I couldn't stop watching a (long) David Icke video. Anyway, I woke up rested this morning, but believe me, it wasn't before 7am like I wanted.
Sun & Fun: Worked out in the park. Stair repeats (3 sets x10).
Kundalini Yoga: Had a super good time doing my asanas, meditation, pranayama & kriyas. Yay! I also did some skin brushing & took a cold shower before I started my yoga practice. Oo la la. Bliss!
Read & Study: No & yes. I did study, but not my Natural Hygiene manual.
Creative Work: Yes. A little. Same as yesterday.
Everyday Bliss: Someone helping you just when you need it. 
*
Super BIG-heart-felt-thanks to the FedEx delivery man that brought my new futon mattress upstarts (3 flights) without saying a word. What a sweetheart! I didn't even ask him. I came outside of my apt after he rang my bell & saw him making his way up. I'm so grateful. :) "Thanks Mr. FedEx Guy!"

No comments:

Blog directory