Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 12 "Happy Sol" Fiesta

"The best way to predict your future is to create it!" - Abraham Lincoln
Sleep: Another long story. I took my A/C out of my bedroom to go "natural" & eco-friendly & it was a disaster. Mosquito bites that woke me up & unpleasant heat that kept me up. Terrible. The A/C is going back in the room. I need some sleep.
Kundalini: Amazing meditation session at 5am. (I couldn't sleep, so I settled for meditation.)
Sun: Super sweet sunbathing sessions in the early morning & evening.
Sweat: Walked stairs. 3 sets x 10. Too tired to run them since I barely slept at all last night.
Fuel: Mixed mashed banana, soaked chia, soaked raisin / Bananas / Arugula & romaine salad with cherry tomatoes & avocado with sun dried carrot-tomato sauce. (I should have left out the avocado. It was better without it.)
Work: Cleared out art studo closet. I only made a large dent! I have to continue tomorrow.
Give: Lots of things bagged & boxed for charity. I will begin dropping them off on Monday.
Bliss: Ahhh... finding a house music party in the park. There was also a drumming circle. Such beautiful, free & natural people. Dancing like pure spirits. It was lovely to feel & to watch. I was inspired.

No comments:

Blog directory