Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 11 of Mono Madness

Sleep & Rest: 7 solid hours.
Kundalini Yoga: nope.
Sun & Air: Fun air bath :) & lots of sunshine, also exercised in the park.
Sweat & Fun: Ran stair repeats (3 sets x 10) in the rain!
Mono Meals: 1.5 watermelons, the rest was not mono. I wish it was... Young coconut & mixed berry smoothie for lunch, & dinner out with a friend, I had a raw veggie pie on mixed greens. :( Ugh. Was tasty, but now my belly aches & my nose feels stuffy. I can't breathe fully. All I know is, I'm going right back to where I left off. Back to what works.  
Note to self: Slip-ups are never worth it.  
Another note to self: Mono fruits meals are always my best meals.
Creative Work: Only brainstorming.
Give - Share: Shared my thoughts. Gave a movie ticket. Gave a compliment. Gave a hug. Offered to share my food. Gave advice. Gave a smile.
Incorporeal Bliss: being spontaneous is bliss. Been making last minute plans left & right. Feels amazing.

No comments:

Blog directory