Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 11 "Happy Sol" Fiesta

:)
Sleep: 10 hours in bed, 9 hours asleep. -Yay!
Sun: Will be heading over to the park in about 30 minutes.
Kundalini: I did asanas & kriyas this morning. Hoping to do meditation & pranayama tonight. 
Work: Worked on subletting my place for 2 months while I travel & work on new ideas. Posted an Ad.
Give: Gave my 2 cents. I said how I felt. :)
Sweat: Will be heading over to the park to do another stair climbing session. I can't wait. Sweat city!
Fuel: Mint-carob-banana smoothies (fresh mint, dates, banana, raw carob) / Shredded callaloo & cabbage smothered in sun sauce (sun dried tomatoes, fresh cilantro, carrot, cucumber, red bell peppers)
Bliss: Watching, reading or listening to Ram Dass is bliss for me. In him I find such connection & peace. Or should I say, in being with him I am better able to be with me. To find connection & peace with me. Or rather, within me. 

No comments:

Blog directory