Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 10 "Happy Sol" Fiesta

:)
Sleep: No comment, long story. :(
Kundalini: No yoga today.
Sun: Super sunny outdoor workout.
Sweat: Super sweaty outdoor workout. Ran to the park, then ran stair repeats in the park (3 sets x 10).
Fuel: Mint-carob banana smoothie / Bananas (two types, minis & cavandish) / Haitian mangoes / Callaloo fruit stew (<-- the Callaloo was grown by my neighbors!)
Work: Yep. Worked on my new business.
Give: I supported 3 local business that I believe in today.
Bliss: The best feeling today. I bought loads of veggies from a new farmer's stand that I found. This stand only sells food grown in my neighborhood. All grown & picked by the hands of my neighbors. Wow! What a gift. I will try to shop there every chance I get! I'm so glad I found it. I saw them last week as I was walking to the park. I've never seen them before. Not sure if this is new or not, but who cares. -I'm excited!

2 comments:

Xerxes said...

Callalo fruit stew sounds exciting ;)

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

It wasn't too bad. :) Something new for me. I enjoyed it.

Blog directory